The comments and views expressed here do not reflect those of my employer, my doctor, my bookie, or anyone really, including myself.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pain, Progress Bars, and Prestidigitation




I'll often draw while waiting for renders, more fun than watching the progress bar, but I got stuck for a subject, so I drew myself waiting for a render. It's the kind of "real life" moment that makes for Great Art.


Same thing for the post-it note drawing, there. Had a bad headache that day. Al Jaffee's done it better, but did he have a headache at the time? Huh? Possibly. Never met the man.


Also, been on a bit of a Zatanna kick lately. Not sure why, barely know anything about the character. It's probably all the backwards talking, now that's sassy!


5 comments:

  1. sweet stuff there mister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun set of drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really fun to see postnotes art!
    I love the middle one.

    Take care, Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha awesome drawings, man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks much for the comments guys! I DO appreciate it, even if I'm bad at saying so.
    (singing) maybe I didn't treat you, quite as good as i should have....

    ReplyDelete