The comments and views expressed here do not reflect those of my employer, my doctor, my bookie, or anyone really, including myself.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

WIP...


So, yeah, busy lately, so hard to find the time to post blah blah blah. All the usual excuses.

Started a new project here at work, having our "ramp up" time, trying to work the bugs out of the processes, get people up to speed on the nature of the the show, etc. After a year of working on a symbol based show I'm trying to learn how to draw again , which is fun and educational and maddening. Not complaining, mind you, it's wonderful to be doing it, and I'm very happy to be working on the project. Just making me a bit TENSE, which of course means the drawing suck, which makes me more tense.

But whatever, If you're here at all, it's to look at a picture, so thar she be. It's kind of a detail of a work in progress, with some hastily applied colour, done in Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment