The comments and views expressed here do not reflect those of my employer, my doctor, my bookie, or anyone really, including myself.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Spear Attack, Bi-zatch!


Goblin character I've been messing with for a while. Soon I'll do a "development post" with all the different versions this guy has gone through.

Also, since my one year anniversary of blogging is coming up in December (Huzzah) I'm gonna maybe try to fix the ol' thing up a bit. So , when I get time over the next while, I'm gonna try to do things like make up a title banner and add some more links to friends and stuff like that. Don't be offended if I don't get ya up right away, this is something I'm going to have to pick at when I get time.

I've started by making a half-assed attempt at filling out the user profile. You can look at it if you like. Its insightful, moving, and utter nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment