The comments and views expressed here do not reflect those of my employer, my doctor, my bookie, or anyone really, including myself.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Pal...buddy...chief...

You ever write something, and think to yourself, "Ho ho, aren't I clever, funny kind of fellow," but then you read it again a little later, and you think, "Say, I'm kind of a tool"? Well, I recently looked back on some older posts, and came to just this conclusion. Most recently that one in May. "What am I writing here? I have no rules for my blog. I can barely function as an upright hominid, without making up weird arbitrary rules for myself." This is the kind of thing that happens when you write sometimes, you forget people can't hear your tone of voice.

So today I'm posting one of my favorite musical scenes from a modern cartoon, just to show ya. Also, my scanner isn't working, so I can't post drawings.



Wish the quality was better, but beggars can't be choosers.

No comments:

Post a Comment