The comments and views expressed here do not reflect those of my employer, my doctor, my bookie, or anyone really, including myself.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Werewolf, Knight, Elf, Tree

This month I learned that you can treat a goldfish with swim bladder/buoyancy issues by feeding it a single pea. I'm still not sure why.


This month I learned that camels have "reversed genitals". They do not, however, have extra knees in their hind legs.


This month I learned that one of the reasons King James instituted his English translation of the Bible was because the Geneva Bible, which was the previous most popular translation, was seen as containing too much anti-royal sentiment. The "Bishops Bible" was decidedly pro-royal, but nobody liked it.


This month I learned that if you fell into lava, you wouldn't sink. Although lava is more or less a liquid, it's still much denser than a person, so you would just hit the top and burn.



Bonus:

"Werewolf, Knight, Tree" doesn't sound as good as "Werewolf, Knight, Elf, Tree", so that's why the elf is there. I also have this bonus elf:



Merry Christmas, see you in the New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:29 AM

    As a sharer of your name (first and last), I just wanted to drop in and say "hell yeah!" You're an awesome artist, man. Rock onward!

    -Sean Rule (Bend, Oregon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Other Sean Rule! (or maybe you're "Sean Rule" and I'm "Other Sean Rule". Have to look into that.) I just stopped by your site, and it looks like you got a band with a great song about cigarettes and a whole lot of other stuff going on, so thanks for stopping by with your kind words! Come by any time!

    ReplyDelete