The comments and views expressed here do not reflect those of my employer, my doctor, my bookie, or anyone really, including myself.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Plato's Crazy, I can't, I just....



So, yeah, I barely touch this thing anymore huh? Barely post, and when I do it's scraps torn from notebooks. Still, been keeping up one post a month, even if it's a nonsensical cheesecake of...Jane Jetson in an Emma Frost outfit, I guess. Hell, I was gonna just let it slide this month, or maybe give up the ghost entirely, but old habits.

Gawd, I don't even...look here's a thing, just don't tell anyone I was here, OK?



Oh and Plato's "Ideal Society"? It sucks. I couldn't live there. Yeah yeah, Father of Western philosophy, ancient Greece was a different time, I get it, but man it scares the crap outta me. I'm only halfway through, maybe he turns it around at the end, "J K, guys, eugenics isn't really that cool and stop leaving out babies to die of exposure and telling 'noble lies' about it," but I doubt it. I've read Orwell, it all turns out terribly for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment