The comments and views expressed here do not reflect those of my employer, my doctor, my bookie, or anyone really, including myself.

Friday, January 19, 2007

A Short Background of the Background for My Short


Right, so I've been tinkering around with this idea for a Short for a while now. Actually, it was an idea for a pitch, and this short kinda grew out of it. And now I'm planning on spinning a pitch off the short. Anyway, this the BG where most of the action will take place. Well, the action for the short. The pitch will have it's own locations and stuff. Eventually, I'll probably have to shorten the pitch. Hell, I may even end up pitching the short. Got all that?


Really?


Well then, could you explain it to ME...?

1 comment:

  1. I'm confused... But I love your bg! I'm glad to find you have a blog :D

    ReplyDelete