The comments and views expressed here do not reflect those of my employer, my doctor, my bookie, or anyone really, including myself.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Evaluate! Evaluate!

Doin' a new project here at work soon, folk are pretty jazzed about it. Some people did some rough test animation for it, and this is mine, changed slightly into a standard ninja. YouTube seems to have messed up the framing somehow.



I was fairly pleased with it, although I'll probably become all huffy with it in about a month. In two months time I'll stop buying it flowers. Not long after that, I'll ignore it while I read the paper at the breakfast table. Eventually it will come out that I've been animating other scenes. Then it's only a matter of time before I realize that the joke where you apply relationship cliches to inappropriate subjects has become old hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment