The comments and views expressed here do not reflect those of my employer, my doctor, my bookie, or anyone really, including myself.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Not My Work, But Now On My Blog

I always kind of intended this blog as a place to put some of my stuff. But TODAY I make an exception, for two little things which I thought were pretty cool:

1. I remember seeing the Chipmunks animated movie when I was a young 'un, and I remember enjoying this particular sequence. I never really knew why. But now that I'm a wise animator (HA!), and I watch it again for the first time in a long while, I see that this bit contains some right kick-ass animation. It's all just so damn....FUN. Some of it isn't great, I'll grant you, but most of it's just terrific...they hit some really nice poses in there. Make sure you watch 'till the dancing bits, thats when it gets good.



2. On a completely different note, I saw this one last year, and I forgot about it 'till recently. It's little animation about Time, Space, and the Dimensions therein, and it's darn cool. Oh, yeah, and it'll twist yo widdle bwain.

No comments:

Post a Comment