The comments and views expressed here do not reflect those of my employer, my doctor, my bookie, or anyone really, including myself.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pin Up

I admit, I do enjoy the ol' pin up drawing. If you wanna see some real nifty ones, check out Justin Coffee's blog, you can see the link down the side there. He's got a book out and everything. I like to draw 'em on occasion, when the mood strikes, but for some reason they come out less like "Pin Ups" and more like "Durty Pitchers" when I do 'em. I try for "Lookit me! I'm a nice girl who just happens to like hanging around in her underwear!" But it looks more like "Lookit me! I'm a skank who'll steal your wallet when your back is turned!" I dunno, wrong expression or something.

Both my mom and my daughter sometimes see this blog, so that's why the discrete and tasteful black bars. If you wanna see the full image, just click on it. Crits and comments are welcome, as always.



Also, just want to say thanks to those of you who've taken the time to post your comments in the past. I really do appreciate it , even if I'm bad at saying so, and it's always nice to hear from you fine folks.

1 comment:

  1. OOOooooOOOooooooOO.

    I like your Boobs Sean. hehehe

    ReplyDelete