The comments and views expressed here do not reflect those of my employer, my doctor, my bookie, or anyone really, including myself.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More Doodles


So, Beans, you'd like some more doodles? See how you like.....ATHOUSAND AT ONCE! BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!

...well, actually, only 8. I thought I would see how it would look if I just piled a buch of random doodles from around my desk onto the scanner, instead of taking the time to combine them nicely in Photoshop.
Turns out, it looks like I just piled a buch of random doodles from around my desk onto the scanner, instead of taking the time to combine them nicely in Photoshop.

Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. I milky enjoy your drawings.

    That invader zim looking one is awesome, as well as the zombie looking one. I like em!

    Sweet rat up above too!

    ReplyDelete